1) A Booking Confirmation is accepted, along with our General Terms & Conditions upon payment of a Deposit securing the date of the booking. NB. All Deposits are Non-Refundable unless stated otherwise by Suited Entertainment LTD.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle the remaining balance of the Booking no later than 15 days prior to the Date of The Booking unless otherwise agreed in writing. Cheques will not be accepted.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
– Cancellation charges may be wavered in extreme situations at the discretion of Suited Entertainment LTD and the Act(s).
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
9) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of a Performance Engagement.
10) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
11) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
12) In the event that the Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
13) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
14) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
15) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
THE BOARDWALK DUO
Suited Entertainment LTD
76c Davyhulme Road,
Registered Company Number: 11262703
Input your search keywords and press Enter.